1. For quicker sends, create a pre-approved library. Store and share pre-approved assets, and set custom approval rules to help teams build engaging emails and campaigns quickly.
2. Add intelligence to every email. Place relevant content in emails based on customer behavior and attributes. Even if your personalization tactics aren’t the most sophisticated yet, try adding at least one personalized element to every message.
3. Adopt a mobile-first mindset. More than 50% of all emails are now opened on mobile devices — and consumers will delete or unsubscribe if your emails don’t work on mobile. Create custom templates that make emails look great on mobile devices, where the majority of email subscribers check their messages.
4. Stay flexible and keep an eye on the data. If something isn’t converting the way you’d hoped, a link or list could be the problem, so stay in contact with your analysts.
5. Update your preference center. A robust preference center allows your subscribers to decide which emails they receive, and when. Offer plenty of options so you’re not over-communicating and losing subscribers.
Read full article on: https://www.salesforce.com/blog/2016/11/email-social-mobile-marketing-tips.html